Wednesday, October 4, 2017

A perfect morning in Honolulu

Row of Palms at the beginning of Ala Moana park

Hawai‘i is one of the most stunning places in the world and even a simple morning walk is enough to fill you with joy and positivity. Today was a perfect day after experiencing hot, humid and Vog weather  for 7 days. The breezy happy trade winds were back, with low clouds coming in from mauka side The Sun was shining bright and I just could not sit indoor.

So, I had my Sunblock on, picked my cycle and went out to enjoy the bright, beautiful morning in lap of nature. It was breezy, lush, the temperature was idyllic to enjoy a perfect ride in this tropical paradise.

I headed straight to ABC store in Ala Moana Mall to have a cup of Kona Coffee to make my morning more enjoyable.

The Ala Moana Park was packed with people who were also out like me to enjoy morning walk. I had most wonderful time to paddle leisurely and got some beautiful photos I am sharing with you all.


Capturing the morning shadows


Sleep, Nothing can equate it and you don't need a costly bed to enjoy it. 
Natural Arch




Love these 3 pictures with bright, red Gulmohar flowers framing the frame.

It's about to rain 



Three friends on beach 

Let's talk 

Enjoying the morning at evening of life. An old women enjoying the solitude 

The winding path 

The winding path 

Bench to have breakfast on the beach 

The shot is ready 

No comments:

Post a Comment